View Profile Seijii

13 Movie Reviews

R.I.P. GreyClock

I wish you well...
What happened to him? Did he pass away, or just leave?

nyiddle responds:

He unfortunately passed away from a terminal illness he was suffering from for some time. The terminal illness is unknown, unfortunately.
He told some clocks but told them not to tell anyone else, so he could live his life to the fullest without regret.

lol

When I'm all depressed... You know what I do? I look at my autographed picture of master cheif. In a speedo!

lol

Sweet

Awesome! I haven't heard that song in forever!!! Good work. (even if it was boring for you)

JackflashProductions responds:

Thanx!

3 Game Reviews

Sweet!

Awesome job! If you're up for a bit of constructive critisism... (if thats how you spell it) Then maybe you can make each mission separate, like a menu window after every one. Then you could add currency so you can buy the upgrades, and the ones you pick up are the ones that are temporary for the mission. ^^

I gave this a 5!

Good Job

Awesome job. This should defintly be protected for 2 reasons:

1- It worked well and you told us how to get it to work
2- There was a NG hat in it lol

There was only 1 problem though:

1- When you put the upward sword on the left hand, it went off screen. Vice versa with the other one with blood on it.

Good work.

SWEEEET

Awesome! I didn't really ever look at who made the movies or games until i saw thie last review... It said "good work tom" so i wondered. I looked up and... It was like seing a god or something. ____TOMFULP____ WOW, so i tried it. AWESOME!

Sorry for the crappy picture, my camera sucks.

24, Male