Rest In Peace, GreyClock. Rest In Peace, GreyClock.

R.I.P. GreyClock

I wish you well...
What happened to him? Did he pass away, or just leave?

nyiddle responds:

He unfortunately passed away from a terminal illness he was suffering from for some time. The terminal illness is unknown, unfortunately.
He told some clocks but told them not to tell anyone else, so he could live his life to the fullest without regret.

Goth Lyfe 13: Replaced Goth Lyfe 13: Replaced

lol

When I'm all depressed... You know what I do? I look at my autographed picture of master cheif. In a speedo!

lol

Clockisfaction Clockisfaction

Sweet

Awesome! I haven't heard that song in forever!!! Good work. (even if it was boring for you)

JackflashProductions responds:

Thanx!

Naruto Bloopers Ep.3 Naruto Bloopers Ep.3

SOUND

I got this a 5... Where did you find that sound?! I haven't heard those on the american versions yet! I think they were on the first movie but im not 100% on that one. Good Job. ^^

HyperRaider responds:

:P
i searched them on google ^_^

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

SWEET!

I've been waiting for this one for a while and now that it's out... AWESOME! I think this is the best in the series! I wonder how many episodes you can make up, maybe this could go on TV one day like how happy tree friends did. LOVE IT!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

HA!

My friend used to sing this song all the time and i was like "WTF?! STOP SINGING!" I just now noticed after a year of him singing, what the hell he was talking about. I should start singing it too!

(Naruto) Akatsuki Safari (Naruto) Akatsuki Safari

ROFL

lol... good music, never thought i'd see a pack of killers singing ^^

Worst Case Scenarios Worst Case Scenarios

I dont think these would work...

I can't see how these would help at all... "people seldom look up"
When they do? They see a bird, a ninja shouldn't give any signs of his presence to anyone. Anyways, it was fun to watch ^^ Also to see how people can depict assassins as something to laugh about... (oh you'll be laughing when someone cuts your esoteric arterie and covers your mouth...)

Sonic: Uncut Sonic: Uncut

ROFLMFAOLOLCOPTERBBQ!

That was the 5th time i watched the series before i gave it a rank but i just couldnt stop laughing! ROFL

Secret Lives of Squirrels Secret Lives of Squirrels

ROFL

I think i saw a squirrel do that once...